And then there's this....
|A giant 5.5kg Turkey!!|
Everyone that came today wrote their name down on a little slip of paper and at the end of the service one name was pulled out and they won the turkey... And it was me! So cool! I have never cooked Turkey before, any tips? It is one rather large turkey too, in fact it almost takes up half of our freezer, so am thinking we will need A LOT of people to help us eat it :)
|Workout of the day: holding this turkey up for these photos!|
- Firstly, my God. He is faithful and loving and His grace is sufficient for me.
- My husband... He is so amazing and I definitely have to say that I am the luckiest lady alive to have him as my husband and as the father of our child.
|Thumbs up for a happy baby!|
- I am thankful for a healthy and growing baby and a smooth-sailing pregnancy so far. We are so excited to meet our wee Bubba and thankful that God has blessed us with this beautiful little miracle.
- I am thankful for my amazing church and Church family
- I am thankful for my wonderful family who are always looking after me, as well as Tim's family, of which I am blessed to be apart of.
- I am thankful for my job and for Tim's job
- I am thankful for this blog and even though it's mostly me just speaking schmack, it has allowed me to connect with people all over the world, to inspire, encourage and be inspired and encouraged.
- I am also SUPER thankful for ALL YOU WONDERFUL READERS! Thank you soooo much for reading my blog and for all of your support with everything, you are all fantastic!
I could go on forever about the things I am thankful for, but this about sums it all up for right now I think.How was your thanksgiving and what is ONE thing you are super thankful for this year??