Monday 6 May 2013

This is how I roll...

Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?


I think this day's question requires bullet points...

  • I feed
  • I clothe
  • I clean
  • I love
  • I cherish
  • I adore
  • I run
  • I play
  • I pray
  • I worship
  • I cook
  • I talk
  • I interact
  • I read
  • I blog
  • I teach
I could probably keep going but pretty much all of my days consist of most, if not all of these things :)

source
I'm a wife, a mum, a teacher, a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a friend, a team member, a runner, and a lover of Christ.

How would you describe what you do without using your job?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share, I love hearing what you have to say. Thanks x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...